Help all the way!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Help all the way!”

Written on: 21/09/2013

I always recommend Tesco's diet to any of my friends that I hear mention they need to lose weight. The different choices of diet and the fact it takes your likes and dislikes into consideration mean you are likely to end up with a diet you will stick to. For example, this is the only diet that caters for gluten-free dieters that I know of. The only problem with the g-f diet is the lunchtime choices are very limited if you work as there isn't a great choice of meals you can eat without heating, although to be fair it is getting a bit better.

When I have slipped up or I am feeling despondent the mentors are always there to boost you back up again. There is a raft of help available should you need to access it which is very comforting.

I sometimes feel the shopping lists do not accurately tie up with the diet plan, especially if you have altered it. I check them carefully so that I don't buy what isn't needed.