First Time Dieter

roseanne88's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“First Time Dieter”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by roseanne88 (1 review written)

As a first time dieter, I found this simple & easy. It plans my meals and counts the calories for me. I track my meals daily & add on any extras I have, so I always know when I've had good & bad days. It's opened my eyes to portion sizes and just how many calories there are in different types of foods.

I struggled in the first couple of weeks, but the diet mentors kept me going and made me think about doing things differently. They are very supportive and helpful.

I thoroughly enjoy the blogging part of the site and it lets me record my efforts and thoughts, as well as getting responses from my fellow dieters. It's a great forum for getting motivation and for helping me understand that everyone is in the same boat.

For me, the fitness section was unnecessary as I already do a fair amount of exercise so I didn't need a fitness program. If you are already in to fitness, I'd say you don't need this, but I'd recommend it if you're trying to get in to fitness.

To summarise, it's fun and easy; a diet to enjoy.