Focus on detail

Caroleedwards123's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Focus on detail”

Written on: 03/08/2013 by Caroleedwards123 (1 review written)

I joined Tesco Diets in January this year and have lost 30lbs so far - with perhaps another 26 to go. I like the way that Tesco Diets helps me to plan and is flexible enough to go with my complex lifestyle. I have found that on the whole the diet can pick up all my likes and dislikes which is really helpful, however I do think the exercise area could be improved as it is a bit rigid for my taste. Because I don't always know when I'm going to fit in my exercise or what I am going to be able to do its not always straightforward to follow the exercise regime.

Having said all of that, I don't think I would have been this successful or still have the focus to continue without Tesco diets - nor without the 'friends' I have made on the support pages. I found a group of people who welcomed me into their circle and they are a fairly international lot so very different lifestyles and approaches but all very supportive and that means a great deal.

I do think that Tesco Diets is good value and it has certainly worked better for me than a 'meeting' based programme. I'm NOT on a diet - this is a lifestyle change