Value for money & results are easy achieved!

helenmilne's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Value for money and results are easy achieved!”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by helenmilne (1 review written)

I started with Tesco Diets in January 2012 after failing with many of the other "Clubs" out there. 18 months on I'm over 6 stone lighter, dropped 4 dress sizes and am almost at my target weight :)

There's something like 13 different plans you can choose from - including diabetic (which my mum uses) - to a do-it-yourself one if you can't find something that suits you.

The plans themselves are divided up into days then into meals and you have a wide choice of options for each meal. I still find new things I haven't tried before which keeps this diet interesting for me.

I use the mobile site a lot to track my foods and do my shopping as you can tick off each item as it goes into your basket and now that Tesco have free wi-fi in store you're not eating up your own data online. Every little helps as they say!

At under £10 each month for this plan its a lot cheaper than some of the alternatives out there. Tesco Diets also offer a recipe club and fitness plan should you wish to pay a little extra each month for them.

Everything has a down side I guess but for me, right now, the only down part is on my scales when I weigh in! From the ease of selecting meals to the support of the mentor team who are all absolutely brilliant I would highly recommend Tesco Diets to anyone looking to lose weight.