GI convert

Brandshatch71's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“GI convert”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by Brandshatch71 (1 review written)

Tesco GI diet is very easy to follow and to adapt to your own taste and to suit your own budget.
I like being able to swap meals around so that I can change my mind if I don't fancy the days selection. The foods and recipes are very varied, tasty and leave you feeling satisfied. Good to have a snack meal in there too!
I find logging my drinks, calcium and fruit and veg helps to keep me focussed. If you follow the diet rigidly and increase your exercise even a little the pounds will slip away.
I will be happy to carry on with the types of meals that I am eating for ever as it doesn't feel like dieting, just eating sensibly.
I look forward to the e-mails from support after I have weighed in, even if I have had a bad week they are encouraging and help to keep me going!
Thank you !!