Yippee Kiyay!!!

sossupply's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Yippee Kiyay!!!”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by sossupply (1 review written)

I've never been one for diets, mostly because I've always been able to eat pretty much anything without putting on weight - oh, and I'm a chocoholic..!So when my clothes started to feel a bit uncomfortable, I decided the time was right.

Tesco diets is just perfect for me! It lets me eat what I want - you know, "normal" food - but it's all controlled, so losing weight is easy. Portion control is the key here. I mean, have you ever stopped to think how small a stomach is and how large the portion on your plate is...? We just don't need so much.

As a vegetarian, I've always had problems when it comes to food, and diets are THE worst! I'm not just any old vegetarian - I'm a FUSSY vegetarian... That makes for interesting times. Tesco diets made it so easy. It offers me simple choices that I can change if I want to. Editing the plan is easy. But when I find something I like, the recipes are great - so quick and easy. My favourite has got to be mixed bean masala - only 15 minutes to knock up and so tasty and filling.

The website is so easy to navigate, and contains everything I need to keep on track. It's great being able to track progress and hit milestones that are important to me. And it's great being able to see my target. The best part has to be having the mentors on hand to give advice and keep me motivated. They are a fantastic bunch who really know their stuff. It's great when the advisor replies to my weigh-in comments, because she always has an inspirational quote that keeps me positive and on track.

In short, the Tesco Diet is simply THE BEST diet plan on the market. It caters for everyone (yes, even the fussiest eater..), is reasonably priced and easy to use and follow.

So what are you waiting for...?

sossupply