Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Thank you to Tesco Diet plan”

Written on: 27/06/2013

The weight had gradually crept on over the years and I always intended to lose a few pounds but never made the effort to change. Seeing a really un-flattering photo of myself I opted for Tesco diets as the thought of attending a diet class or following a strict plan was quite daunting for someone who had never had to watch their weight or calorie count in the past. The first few weeks were difficult to say the least - analysing everything I ate and weighing my food portions to balance out the calories was all new to me not to mention avoiding my beloved chocolate and cake! However, with the support of the Mentor team and the ease of the website tools, it soon became really simple to stay within my daily allowances. I'm a fairly fussy eater so being able to track my food and adapt the menus to ingredients I actually like and eat provided an invaluable aid to ensuring my calorie and nutritional values were balanced and I could still include some of my sweet indulgences. Within 6 months I had lost almost 2 stone which I never thought possible and I would recommend Tesco Diet plan due to it's flexibility and support. No foods are banned as long as it's counted and in moderation and there's no guilty feelings over the occasional meal out or holiday away. Thank you Tesco Diet plan for giving me the support and encouragement to get back down to my ideal BMI range and feeling so much better about myself and how I look. People are commenting on my weight loss and it's a great feeling!