Simply Easy & Addictive

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Simply Easy and Addictive”

Written on: 23/06/2013

I joined Tesco diets mainly to kick start myself into eating healthy and being aware of what I was putting in my mouth. I always ate well but did not have the correct balance and variety to have all the nutrients needed for good daily health. I became lazy and tended to eat the same things week in week out.. I was bored and ready to try different foods & cook healthy meals from scratch. I a vegetarian and following they plan. The meals are lovely and I'm finding that I am actually eating more than I did before. The website is great and there is so much information on it. I love sitting down and tweaking my daily food plans to meet our family's tastes. My teenage daughter is looking and feeling so much better & is really looking forward to her Prom next week. I am totally addicted to my diet planner and enjoying having it on my phone and on the iPad at home. So glad I have joined.