Getting there in the end

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Getting there in the end”

Written on: 20/06/2013

I joined Tescos Diets at the back end of last year. My weight had gradually increased over time and last winter it didn't improve with the very bad winter and lack of outdoor activity and exercise. However I continued with the diet plan and started slowly building up my exercise and activity indoors. Christmas was a challenge and then ill healthy interrupted my progress too. Also we've recently had our daughter and baby grandson here in the UK for a month so diet and exercise were not paramount. However I'm glad to say that I'm now back on track and sensible diet and exercise are becoming a way of life. Summing up I feel that there's no quick fix for losing weight and increasing exercise levels it is a gradual process and the Tesco mentors are very encouraging with tips and mantras that just keep nudging you in the right direction. I know I shall achieve my aims and objectives eventually and this builds confidence and 'feel good' factor. Overall there are plenty of Tesco Diet plans and I've tried several options however I feel that the Light Choices menus suit my lifestyle best. Give it a go - you've only got weight to lose and the benefits are great.