Diet without the hassle of going to groups

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Diet without the hassle of going to groups”

Written on: 18/06/2013

I have been struggling with my weight for a very long time. My busy life with lots of socialising and occasions doesn't help. Catching meals on the run can also make things hard. I like the support of the mentors who always give encouragement. I am very conscious of portion control and tend to weigh items I am not sure about. I always weigh rice, potatoes, meats etc. I have also become more aware of hidden fats and sugars. I use the Totals plan because it suits my lifestyle and I think it helps you to observe the balance of your diet. It also encourages exercise by asking you to record it. I am nowhere near my target but the support and even the fun of recording everything helps. I would recommend Tesco Diets to anyone who can access the internet because it helps you plan and supports, chat groups for those who like that. It is great not having to go out to a meeting especially in the winter.