Spreading the word about Tesco Diets

Ayrshire_Lass's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Spreading the word about Tesco Diets”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by Ayrshire_Lass (1 review written)

I've already told all my friends and colleagues about Tesco Diets when they've commented on how much healthier I'm looking these days and ask me how I've done it. I'm much slimmer, of course, but with loads more energy and feeling so much happier too. I bring a packed lunch to work and it always looks more appealing than what is on offer in the canteen.

I'm spreading the word because I love the support that I've had on the forums and would like to encourage even more people to join in. There are forums to suit everyone with some for each of the different diets available to pick from and others to suit hobbies or age groups. I love that one of the most common tips is to make sure that you are eating your full Calorie allowance. Unbelievably it can be hard to include it all in one day.

Tesco Diets allow you to tailor one of their many diet plans to personalise it completely to suit your own tastes and cooking preferences. I like to cook as little as possible for myself so that I can follow my plan easily.
I'm enjoying my diet so much that it actually feels like I'm treating myself every day, even though I've already managed to lose 2.5 stones already this year. I may even keep up my membership once I've reached my target.

I probably wouldn't have put off signing up for so long (as I like to research things fully before committing to a purchase) if only I'd known how easy it was to change your plan and/or settings after joining. Tesco mentors are always available to answer questions and make changes for you. Cheaper than most competitors and the best money that I've spent on myself for ages.