My experience

SueDEllis's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“My experience”

Written on: 11/06/2013 by SueDEllis (1 review written)

I am really so pleased with the levels of support and encouragement that I receive. I am in regular contact with the advisor, but if she is not around, then all the other members of the team are there to help. I have used the online facility a number of times to check out queries, and the help has always been there.
Losing weight is often complex and I feel so understood in terms of me and my individual needs and worries. I have never felt discouraged or judged (as I certainly did with one of the competitors) where I was humiliated in front of other members).
So, it is tough to try and get over exactly what it is that helps. The meal plans are really useful, but it has to be the support that counts as without that I would still be wandering around feeling rubbish and isolated.
Thank you all the lovely ladies... you are brilliant

Ayrshire_Lass's Response to SueDEllis's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

Couldn't agree with this more. Time that I left my own testimonial too.