Love this diet plan :)

Sparkysmum13579's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Love this diet plan :)”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by Sparkysmum13579 (1 review written)

Really delighted to provide this review for Tesco Diets. I am really not into diets but had taken my eye off the ball and my weight had crept up to a stage where few of my clothes fitted and I was uncomfortable in running gear. I chose the "Lighter Choices" plan mostly vegetarian with some fish ( I'm not a vegetarian)Although you can choose to include meat and poultry if you wish. It really is perfect and just gets you back on track. Refreshing meals, lots of fruit, hot or cold, home cooked or convenience. Perfect recipes - imaginative, delicious and never hungry! I love the ability to tailor the recipes to add ingredients you want, or take out those you dont. Nothing bland or dull, recipes full of zingy Mediterranean flavours. Whilst I havent chosen "budget" or "family friendly" meals these choices are well catered for. Having looked at competitors in the diet world I also feel that it offers good value for money. I hope I will continue to lose weight but I can cheerfully state that dieting with Tesco Diets is fun, easy to stick to and so far for me successful!!