The only diet that has worked for me in 20 years!

chrisvanz's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“The only diet that has worked for me in 20 years!”

Written on: 23/05/2013 by chrisvanz (1 review written)

I joined the Tesco diet plan in September 2012 having reached 105 kilos and being told by the doctor that my rising glucose levels put me at high risk of diabetes. I had a huge list of little medical niggles that could not be explained by anything other than being overweight. I have tried for years with other famous diet plans and while they did help me lose weight in the short term, I quickly reached a plateau from which I could never move. I have been following the diabetes support plan with Tesco.

The Tesco plan has been slower than others - I lose between 0.5 and 1 kilo per week but at a really steady rate and I have not yet reached the plateau. Only when I KNOW I have not followed the plan did I not lose weight. It's very easy to follow, flexible to allow you to change things when you need to but also gives suggested meals that I would not have thought of myself.

Although I change a lot of meals nowadays to my favourites, the fact that there is a proposed menu is much quicker than having to build one from scratch each time. The online system is easy to follow and the feedback is motivating - I find that it is just as motivating as going to classes every week.

Basically - I love it! I've lost 21 kilos to date - still have 15 kilos to go but will get there this time I'm sure.