Practical diets that achieve results & a great support team

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Practical diets that achieve results & a great support...”

Written on: 22/05/2013

I joined Tesco Diets in January 2013 choosing to follow the GI diet plan after finally deciding that 2013 was going to be the year to get fit and healthy. Having never followed a diet before I had a lot of prejudices about how tough and miserable it might be. I've been more than pleasantly surprised with the mix of filling meals and flexibility to tailor my plan to the foods that suit me. The plans avoid faddy quick fixes and instead focus on healthy options which means my partner has also eaten quite a few of the meals and been surprised by how tasty they were!

I like that the meal plans that are generated, but that I can edit the ingredients based upon what vegetables are in my fridge/supermarket or even swap a meal out for an alternative meal. While the editing can sometimes be finicky, I've become quite used to it and like the flexibility, including the ability to add my own food type if it is not already in the database.

The support team are very helpful and patient with any questions.

The forums are very active with enthusiastic members willing to help and encourage other members.

After spending a long time being unsure about how to lose weight and feeling quite frustrated with my shape, my only regret is that I didn't join sooner.

andypandy1