The Only On-line diet site I'll use

Strombol1's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“The Only On-line diet site I'll use”

Written on: 13/05/2013 by Strombol1 (1 review written)

I love Tesco Diets. I love the fact that the site is easy to use and it does what it should do and what I want it to do. The meal plans are fantastic and the food is delicious - my kids love the recipes and get really excited about trying all the new things. I hardly ever feel hungry - I sometimes wonder when I'll eat it all.

I love that I can switch the diets from time to time when I need to have a little boost. I like the freedom it gives me to decide what's best for to a me. I love the fact that that if I know I'm going to be busy, I can swap meals so that I can fit it into my day. It doesn't set me up to fail.

I appreciate the feedback that I receive and I value the motivational quotes from the team. I like the practical tips and I like the fact that these women are also in our shoes sometimes. I prefer this to attending a group where, sometimes, the leaders don't always seem supportive.

Tesco Diets is a brilliant site and I regularly recommend it to my friends and family when they say they want to improve their diets and lose weight.