The best overall diet I have ever used!

Sharmi44's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“The best overall diet I have ever used!”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by Sharmi44 (1 review written)

I am loving this diet, the sheer amount of information available is great. I've never been on a diet that tells you the entire breakdown of your menu and with the ability to swap meals whenever you need to, it takes the hassle out of planning a weekly menu for the whole family. To be able to put everything straight into my shopping basket so I can collect it the next day is an added bonus.

It's a shame the forums I want to use are so quiet, but so far that's the only down side. Having free access to the recipe pages would be a great. .

When I was first considering this diet it would have been helpful to see a sample menu.

Tesco_Diets's Response to Sharmi44's Review

Written on: 14/05/2013

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review and rating us. We are delighted to hear how you feel, that is the best diet overall you have used :-)

You can actually view sample days plan before you join - choose "how it works" - you will see a list of the plans we have on offer and of course the sample days plan.

I am going to look into the issue with the forums, I will be contact with you again about this.

I hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.

Regards,