A diet that works!

Miriam5956's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“A diet that works!”

Written on: 07/05/2013 by Miriam5956 (1 review written)

I finally decided to get some weight off instead of just talking about it, and chose the Tesco diet initially, as it was online. I was immediately impressed with the recipes, they are wholesome and so tasty! I can't survive on a couple of Ryvitas for lunch, but I can really enjoy an omelette! My husband has joined me in the diet and has lost about 2 stone in weight. I have lost 2 stone 8lbs, and have gone from a size 16 to a 12, and I am delighted. By entering everything eaten online every day encourages discipline, as you soon realise which foods are high in calories and should be avoided. Of course, we all need a treat now and again, but I now make up for any indiscretion, the next day. I also like how you can suspend membership if you are going on holiday for instance. I didn't add the exercise option to my membership, but in hindsight, I think it would have been a good addition to aid slimming. Thank you Tesco Diet, you have made clothes buying a joy instead of a trauma!