Just what I needed

Ziggymilly's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Just what I needed”

Written on: 03/05/2013 by Ziggymilly (2 reviews written)

Having just been given a chol result of 6.3 and feeling very fat and overweight, I knew I had to do something! Searched online and came across tesco diets! It tells me just what I need to know about what to eat and when to eat it, all the information about food values is clear and easy to follow. It does take a bit of time working out the menu and swapping things here and there but its time well spent. It gave me clear instruction on my targets and so far its all going well. I've tried Rosemary Conley classes in the past but couldn't afford to take them up again. Tesco diets are very reasonably priced - good value for money I'd say. Not sure how this would work if I was cooking for someone other than just myself as I have eaten some strange things (well - strange for me anyway! However, I am cooking the fruity curry for a friend this w/end as we both adore curry and I've found this exceptionally tasty. Yum!