Lost 5kg in 4 months, & didn't feel like I was dieting!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Lost 5kg in 4 months, and didn't feel like I was dieting!”

Written on: 29/04/2013

I've never really done diets. I didn't feel like I was really overweight, but I'd overindulged over Christmas, and have a wedding in July. I wanted to eat more healthily, and felt I had got stuck in a rut of 4 different meals rotating week on week.

Tesco Diets really helped me lost weight, I didn't ever feel hungry, or even feel like I was dieting - I was actually really surprised when I realised I'd lost weight!

I ended up trying 3 different diets - I started with the Mediterranean but got a bit bored after two weeks (I'm not great at sticking to things!), then did the Renew diet, which seemed pretty drastic but was very manageable, I then did the low fat diet, as the Renew is only for 6 weeks and I had to choose another one!

I chose not to extend my membership past the 3 months simply because I felt I had received the help and guidance required for me to continue a little more weight loss, and maintain a healthy diet. I had received lots of new ideas for meals, and was also much more aware of portion sizes.