Brilliant diet scheme & the only one that works for me!

charlottemendip's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Brilliant diet scheme and the only one that works for me!”

Written on: 04/04/2013 by charlottemendip (1 review written)

I have been using Tesco Diets since July 2012 and by October 2012 I had lost an incredible 2 stone in weight. I have also managed to keep this weight off through following the diet since. It is so flexible it doesn't feel like a diet which is why it works for me, I don't cope with being deprived of tasty food! The plan can be completely tailored to your tastes, i.e. I don't eat red meat and have found the mediteranean diet to be the one for me. The weekly weigh in experience is great and you always receive 1:1 feedback from the team with encouragement. This has been really helpful for me when I have fallen 'off the wagon'. They have useful tips and I find I prefer being on the diet eating a more interesting range of foods than when I don't follow it. My husband has also eaten the same foods as me and has also lost 1.5 stone in weight. We are now a lot healthier and fitter and I can't see myself not being signed up to this service. Highly recommend!