Love it!

sskipton's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Love it!”

Written on: 02/04/2013 by sskipton (1 review written)

I'm in my 30's and never been on a diet before in fact, I have always been anti-diet but the start of this year saw me needing to make some big health changes. I wanted a diet plan that would tell me exactly what to eat to make it easy to follow, although you can adjust your meals whenever you want and you have the choice of 100's of recipes. I have learned to cook as the recipes are made so simple and loving eating fresh foods, I will NEVER go back to take-aways and processed food. I have lost 1st 7lbs so far and can fit in a size 12 jeans which I haven't done in over 10 years! I'm glad it's came off slowly as hate to see people losing loads fast and it all going back on, I don't intend to be one of those. Plus I feel great. The price is great too and I love the fact you can access your meal plan at any time on your computer or smart phone and it even draws you up a shopping list to help if you want. I have been cooking for my family too, my daughter has eaten more veg and my husband has lost loads of weight too as a result, so everyone's happy all round! (Member sskipton)