Fantastic plan where you I loose weight every week

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Fantastic plan where you I loose weight every week”

Written on: 20/03/2013

Tesco Diet is easy to follow, any foods you don't like can be swapped or meals changed for another. The meals are filling and I don't feel hungry. I have lost weight every week. The meal plan helps sort the weeks meals and so it easier to do the shopping list. It is also useful been able to track fruit and veg eaten, water drunk, calcium intake and caffeine drunk. I also like the fact when tracking food it shows calories, fat, salt and protein in each food. I use the recipe club to help try a variety of meals that I have not tried before and this has got my interest back in cooking which is a good thing. i also use the exercises and they are fantastic, I don't even have to leave the house to do them. a different routine each time with a variety of exercises to target the areas you want to sort out. An all round fantastic way to get healthy and loose weight. Its brilliant and easy to use.