Tesco food diet plan really works!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Tesco food diet plan really works!”

Written on: 20/03/2013

This is the only food plan I have followed where I have lost weight every single week. The support online is very good and I like the way everything is calculated for me, in terms of calories, protein, carbohydrates and fat. I can honestly say I have not been hungry in the 11 weeks I have been following the plan. I am vegetarian and there is so much choice and really lovely recipes to follow. I feel healthier and more confident that I can lose weight even when I go away and eat out. I like the fact that I can save favourite meals and include them in my weekly plan and I like being able to select different food plans each week. I haven't used the shopping list application, but this would be great for anyone with little time. I like the fact that losts of different labelled foods are in the database and so it is easy to swap meals/ingredients. You can also add products into the database. I get quick responses from mentors and others on the team. I would really recommend the vegetarian diet plan wholeheartedly.