The support i needed & the change of life that i needed

Diana1102blue's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“The support i needed and the change of life that i needed”

Written on: 17/03/2013 by Diana1102blue (1 review written)

I first started this diet Light choices) in February 2011 and to be honet the first 6 months i didn't lose anything as i think the calories were too high for me and i needed to get into slowly so still liked a wee treat at the weekend. so i lost interest and in August 2011, i decided to go for it seriously. I contcated Tesco diets and said i needed them to lower my calories, which they did and this was the boost i needed.

The food is amazing on this diet, and i would strongly recommend the convenience option to start off with and then move to combination after 8-12 months so you have more variety. People can't believe how much food i get to eat and how delicious the recipes are. I am genuinely excited about my meal plans and i have lost 51/2 stone in 1 1/2 years. i recently changed to the low fat diet as i reached a little plateau. The great thing is that you don't get next weeks meal plan until you weigh in, which is one of the main reasons people start to put weight on, because they havn't weighed themselves in a while. I also love the fact that they create a shopping list for you and you really don't have to think about it. I would like them to create an app that allows you to scan food into your meal plans directly, which is an option i have seen with other sites.

The staff are great and always happy to hear from you. I leave a comment every week, when i weigh in and i am always motivated with what they write back. It's nice that you get to see the same people writing back regularly and I have to say Orla Mitchell, goes out of her way to offer a personalised service. so thank you very much :-) Username (Diana1102blue)