Quality eating

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Quality eating”

Written on: 14/03/2013

So easy to follow the meal plan, giving you the options of changing when required. The best thing I like about the recipes they are quick and easy to follow. When I come from work hungry I know I will be acting within 40 minutes.
The family now are interested in my meals and always want to taste. Very good value to see my grocery bill has also be less! I am losing weight every week if you follow the plan. I also note that one week I was ill and did not lose weight. I noted this and got a lovely email to support me to resume my goal.
Great support!

Tesco_Diets's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2013

Good Morning,

Thank you for leaving a lovely review and rating us, it is great appreciated.

I am so pleased to hear how you feel about your plan and that you are losing weight, plus you are getting the support you need.

I would really like to leave a note in your account that you reviewed and rated us. If you could email me so I can do this, I would love to hear from you.

My email address is Nicola.McMahon@Tescodiets.com