Great diet website

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Great diet website”

Written on: 14/03/2013

Site seams a little confusing at first as there are so many diet options but it's easy to change them and questions are answered promptly.

After the initial confusion, I got used to this and think it is a great layout and personal service, considering it is online.

Progress charts are very helpful and badges and awards give a great incentive to carry on.

Although I haven't used it, the shopping list service looks really helpful - Tesco gives you a Meal Plan each week and adds all ingredients to your shopping list to make it easy for you.

Tesco_Diets's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2013

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for leaving a review and rating us.

I am sorry to hear that you found our site confusing at first, but by the sounds of things all is working well for you now.

If there is anything at all I can help you with, please feel free to email me anytime, I would be very happy to help you.

I would really like to leave a note in your account to say that you have left a review, that way you will not be asked again if you do email in or leave a weigh in comment.

My email address is Nicola.McMahon@Tescodiets.com

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Regards,