The time of my life!

karenp53's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“The time of my life!”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by karenp53 (1 review written)

Yes I admit it, I am well and truly in the middle of the Menopause, first I started to gain weight for no apparent reason, I have always been a fit and healthy person, and I could not understand what was happening, I was constantly grumpy, had no zest for life, totally emotional, and thought that I was going a bit bonkers, my blood pressure rose and so did my cholesterol. I felt like I was falling apart, I have tried many diets and always found it difficult to stick to as I am also a Coeliac.
I was surfing and noticed that Tesco had a diet plan so I thought why not I will give it a go, it is by far the easiest plan I have done and the added bonus of a diet plan for gluten free was fantastic, I do not know of any other diet plan that offers this and i feel I have been thrown a lifeline,I do not have to think about what I can have to eat,as every day it is set out for me, it truly is wonderful, total support from Mentors and you can even have live chat, on line or they will phone you, I love this plan I would recommend to anyone. first class diet plan, options to change, a fitness planner, recipe club, and so much more, and the cost is an absolute steal, a genuine interest in you, gives you the support and encouragement we all need at certain times in our life. Thank you all.