From an impulse decision to losing (just about) 6 stone!

SSSSarah's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“From an impulse decision to losing (just about) 6 stone!”

Written on: 16/02/2013 by SSSSarah (1 review written)

From feeling utterly miserable and fed up with myself and a grumpy moment with my husband, Andrew, he told me about Tesco diets that he had heard about form someone at work. Without any hesitation I signed up, easy in itself, but my only consideration was, would I stick to it, so didn't sign up for the longest length of time. My only regret! From the beginning, I followed the easy to use meal plans, really enjoying the variation but able to use it as a base for our family meals. And then the weight just started to come away, not too quickly, but in a rewarding way, then the dress sizes started to change too. Then came positive comments friends, family and colleagues and so it was easy to continue. The team at Tesco's Diets are always so positive and come up with helpful tips each time they are contacted and keep the motivation going. The web site works really well, but nothing beats the easy to use plans, healthy options and portion sizes, with the odd treat thrown in. I am so pleased with the result, never want to look back, have completely changes my wardrobe (I can shop pretty well anywhere now, except I am still tall!) and no longer feel ashamed! A massive thanks to Tesco Diets, Andrew, and everyone else for their encouragement and support.