GLUTEN FREE COULD DO BETTER WITH HELP

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“GLUTEN FREE COULD DO BETTER WITH HELP”

Written on: 06/02/2013

First time I have ever gone on a diet and yes I have had success, I have had contact with some ladies often with what I can't eat even on gluten free diet, I add them to the option menu that I don't want them, but even after over 8 months UP THEY COME EVERY WEEK EVERY DAY especially breakfast, and yes I have to edit or swap everyday surely after all this time one would think TD would have eliminated them from my diet but NO.

I can appreciate there may not be a lot of ladies/gents on a gluten free diet but having to change practically every meal everyday becomes tiresome, yes there are a few reasonable meals but I do have to go to a gluten free/calorie site for ideas to add to my TD diet.

I have now given up asking TD to change this as it ends up in frustration, and being told they don't understand, what is to understand just remove from my diet the foods I cannot have.

Will be very unpopular now putting this in writing, but apart from this and many boring menus the ladies have been very nice and helpful in other dealings so I stick with it even in the most difficult of times.

I have not put the products down, as far to many, plus TD must have them on record as do I, have saved my chats with the ladies.

I love the way in which the diet is run keeps me in check, recording it every day, perhaps risk asking for same menu next week see what happens.

Tesco_Diets's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we do appreciate it.

When you select the “not for me” option you want, as you know you do not get to see the items in your meal plan again, however we do keep it in your swaps should you change your mind.

Nicola my colleague has asked Angela in IT to look at removing the items altogether as you have suggested.

If you would like to give me your user name we can look specifically at your items and meal plan.

There is an option on your meal plan to save items and your whole week's meal plan to your favourites.

The tools for these are in the meal tools next to your daily meals and the weekly option is in your quick links on the left of your meal plan page.

Kind regards,

Debbie Morrissey
Customer Service Manager

Marje999's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

Dear Debbie, if you could get in touch and we can remove completely the "NOT FOR ME" foods that would be brilliant. I have used all the options and the tools.
Did once at the very beginning look at Med diet but lost completely my Gluten free menu's, so not trying that one again,.
To fix it out would be marvellous.