Starvation is NOT a sensible diet for long-term success

Junel21's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Starvation is NOT a sensible diet for long-term success”

Written on: 13/01/2013 by Junel21 (1 review written)

I'm horrified that after buying into this program, I NOW find out that the path to diet success is 1200 callories a day. Today's lunch for example is a single tomato and 100gr feta salad!! Having had a lifetime of experience with diets, I KNOW this won't work in the longer term, but communicating with the 'help' team is frustratingly slow!!! I can't urge people enough to run a mile from this product!

Tesco_Diets's Response to Junel21's Review

Written on: 16/01/2013

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your meal plan.

Unfortunately as you have not left your username on your Tesco Diets membership I can’t see meal plan or your activity level to explain why you have allocated that amount of calories.

Your age activity and personal details are what the nutrition team uses to calculate the amount of calories you need to lose 1-2lbs a week safely.

If the calories you get are too low it’s simple for us to increase them if you are feeling hungry.

We also have a list of free foods you can eat to bulk out your plan without reducing your weight loss each week.

If you would like to drop the team an email or pop onto our live facility we can do that for you today.

Kind regards,