Not a diet, more helping me towards a more healthy lifestyle

Peediedreams's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Not a diet, more helping me towards a more healthy...”

Written on: 16/12/2012 by Peediedreams (1 review written)

Fantastic plan, easy to follow. Many plans to choose from, so bound to find one that works. Easy to follow recipes and convenient options too - easy to fit into every lifestyle.

Support from Mentors and the forums provide support and friendship whenever you need it.

You can weigh in in the privacy of your own home, plans prepared make allowance for your exercise level, weight and height so you are guaranteed to get to a healthy weight if you follow the plan. I've followed light choices and found that NOTHING is excluded, unless you want it to be. If I fancy chocolate I can make allowances for it and enjoy it. Personally if I were to exclude it, I would start to crave some and then it would get bigger and bigger until I would go completely overboard. This way I feel more in control.

My exercise level has increased, my asthma improved to a point that I only need inhalers prior to exercising, heartburn has gone and the simple things like cutting toenails and tying shoelaces are much much easier.