Never hungry, affordable & easy to follow

Klataylor's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Never hungry, affordable and easy to follow”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by Klataylor (2 reviews written)

I was looking for something easy and investigated meal delivery diets. For good quality food, I was looking at £30 a DAY. I found Tesco Diets and initially dismissed it as just an online, unhelpful service. I am glad I read on and at the end of my third week, I am 3 kgs lighter. (15kgs to lose).
I am on the vegetarian diet and am finding it nutricious and filling. The meals are varied, you can chose whether you want prepared meals, whether you want to cook or a mixture of prepared and self cooked. if you don't like something, you can remove it from your food plan so it doesn't keep popping up. (Couc cous and broccoli for lunch....yuk)
The best part, is that all the food you need, can be ordered through Tesco (& delivered), so you always have the ingredients on hand. I think you can order it through other supermarkets too.

It is good to know what you are eating each day and don't have that, what's for dinner?
The support is really good. I have been receiving emails from the girls, personalised and filled with encouragement.

TIPS: go through the food order each week, to make sure you haven't ordered the staples in previous orders. I have two bottles of Dill and more frozen spinach then I know whatto do with, because I didn't.
Similar to above, check too see how many times that week you are going to use say salsa. A dish may require two table spoons of salsa, leaving you with the rest of the bottle and no other chance to use it. Big waste.
Check each meal before you print off the diet plan. If there is something you don't want in there, now is the time to change.