Best diet EVER! Tesco Diets Gluten Free plan

MCRLUCY's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Best diet EVER! Tesco Diets Gluten Free plan”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by MCRLUCY (1 review written)

This diet is THE best diet I've ever done. I say it's a diet but it's more a lifestyle change. I eat really well on this diet and it's rare that I'm ever hungry. I'm gluten, dairy, wheat and aspartame intolerant and I've found it extremely difficult to find an eating plan that suits me. This, for me, is much more about feeling generally healthy rather than just losing weight. When I started my plan I was more concerned about my eczema, which was spiralling out of control. After a week of bring on the plan it had TOTALLY cleared up!!!! This plan ticks every box and more so to say I'm pleased is an understatement.

I would also like to say thank you to the wonderful mentors (especially Nicola McMahon) who have been so supportive throughout; they're always there to offer encouraging and supportive guidance and advice and I love the fact that they're just an email away. Whenever you feel a bit down; they pick you up. When you're happy, they make you feel even happier!

Thank's to Tesco Diets and all their mentors for making this plan so easy!