Our Mentors are Lifesavers

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Our Mentors are Lifesavers”

Written on: 07/11/2012

I've not been the most successful dieter in the past: with healthy food I've not recognised that it is necessary to actually Stop Eating once a meal is finished. But the whole team of Mentors has been wonderful, trying first this, them that, then the other, then back to square 1 - the patience of these people has been absolutely amazing. I've recognised now that the latest attempt to help me , is actually working even though it is so simple: Just simply DON'T EAT at all for 4 hours - between one meal and the next. This wouldn't of course suit everyone but it is a real help to me. I think of it as a form of abstinence, a discipline, and has made me appreciate just how hard it must be for folk who are as hooked on alcohol as I am on food. It is a really relaxing way of approaching my Tescodiets, keeping abstinent between necessary food intake times. So a big THANK YOU to all the mentors.