Tesco diets- brilliant!I'm Disabled, not unable to diet tho!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Tesco diets- brilliant!I'm Disabled, not unable to...”

Written on: 10/10/2012

I've been struggling with weight loss all my adult life. i got to goal with weight watchers, but couldn't maintain it. I tried slimming world, slender diet, cambridge etc all left me hungry in the long run, and I regained the weight I lost and more each time, and felt defeated. In 1995 I had a work accident, and over the last 17 years have had a lot of medical treatment, including steroid injections, and I rely on a wheelchair a lot now as mobility is limited.I phoned for advice, and spoke to a Tesco dietician who went through my health issues and recommended the Mediterranean diet to help with my arthritis and inflammation and also the fluid retention I get with medication- it has been brilliant and I now have changed the way I eat completely, don't feel hungry, and better still, don't worry about regaining the weight! I started at 15st 3lbs, in 2010, and am down to 10st 5.5lbs, with just a few pounds to go to goal. It is slower for me now, as I have slowed down myself a lot, because of health problems, but it is still coming off!I am so happy with all the support I get, and recommend the plan to all my friends. My new GP is thrilled with my weight loss- I changed to him when a previous Dr said I would never lose weight because I was stuck in a wheelchair!I certainly recommend it!