Tesco GI diet

kazzavensparky's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Tesco GI diet”

Written on: 06/10/2012 by kazzavensparky (1 review written)

I only started last week, but have stuck to the diet for the week and have lost 5lbs in my first week.
I find it so easy to follow as the diet gives you a weekly meal plan and if you dont like anything on it, you can swap your meals for something else. You can also track all of your meals online and add any extras that you may have had, so you can see how many calories you have consumed for the day.
I like the idea of having my meals worked out for me.
You also get to opt out of food that you dont want in your plan, so even that is taken care of.
You also get a shopping list that you can print off and take with you, or you can order your shopping online for home delivery. It doesnt even matter which supermarket you use, the diet is adapted for the supermarked of your choice. Sometimes i shop in Asda and sometimes Tesco. Its easy to change the plan to suit. You can also change your diet plan to a different one if you dont particularly like the one you are on.
As yet i have found nothing to complain about and i would recommend this diet to anybody who asked me.