It Works - Simples!

Kaymark's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“It Works - Simples!”

Written on: 26/09/2012 by Kaymark (1 review written)

I have used Tesco Diet's in the past and had success in shedding a stone after the birth of my daughter. I left the diet plan but after a year felt I had to get back on the case and try to shed the last two stone so I could get back to what I was when I met my husband some seven years ago.

The diet is realistic and allows you plan meals for all the family and plan your weekly shop and doesn't cost the earth because you are doing it as a family. My husband has done it alongside me eating the same meals adjusted for his calorie intake and between us we've lost 3stone 13lbs!!

Everyone comments on how well I have done, and I have to say it hasn't been hard. So long as you stay focused and use the mentor team who are an excellent support mechanism and always on hand if you need them. Some weeks I maintained my weight but didn't lose and I would leave a comment and they would always respond if I asked them to, with positive comments that just lifted you.

You are asked on the site to log your water and fruit intake and I found this a little too intensive for me. I explained this to the mentors and there was no pressure. I explained that I liked the relaxed approach where I could talk to them if I needed to, but I could also not if I didn't want to - because lets face it sometimes you don't feel like talking about it if you've had a bad week. On the same token when I was worried about a couple of bbq's over the summer, on mentioning it to a mentor, she sent me the link to an article on how to get through it what to be mindful of, and the reassurance it was ok not to be too strict so long as I carried on as normal in the days that followed.

All in all - if you want a diet that can work with all the family this is it, and one thing it does teach you more than anything is that portion size and regular calorie intake are the key. Excellent service for a reasonable fee and very easy to use.