Happy as Larry!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Happy as Larry!”

Written on: 01/09/2012

Ive always been big, always tried the lastest diet and never lost more than 7lbs regardless of what Iv tried or done, hated WW, loathed the patronising WI each week and the tone you got of a well done when its only 1/4 of a pound.
But I started a new job and one girl was losing loads of weight o unislim and my boss on WW so I knew I had to stop the excuses, looked up various options with WI times an money and venues etc and couldnt find anything that would suit till I came across tesco diets, thought sod it will try its only a month nothing ventured nothing gained after 1st month I lost 7lb, so I stuck with it, now 17wks in and Ive lost 2.5stone nearly its been a slow burner with only 1 or 2lb losses each wk but its still.coming off which is main thing and in total Iv lost about 8inches of my chest and same off my waist.

Still a fair bit to go would like another 1.5stone off, but Im happy every time I stepped on scales, dont get me wrong I was happy before, my weight has never bothered me, I have a fab fiance who has only known me as big but with my age creeping up and no kids appearing so far I need to make it easy if they were to come along and weight is obv a huge factor.

Never done a review before but after trying clothes on today and wearing a 14 with room I think if I can do it so can anyone! Oh and before i finish I just want to add in Im still having wine an choc an a few treats but Im much more aware of the cals on them now!