My high fibre diet experience!

Rhonaf's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“My high fibre diet experience! ”

Written on: 01/09/2012 by Rhonaf (1 review written)

I have been overweight for the past 18 years by around 1 to 2 stone and although I knew I needed to lose weight I didn't really try very hard. I took the plunge as my eldest ison gets married at the end of Sept, we go to Florida in Oct and I turn 50 in March next year! I have to say I have found the Tesco diet the easiest and by far the best diet around. It is great to be able to choose a plan which fits in with all the family. My 2 youngest children are even happy to eat the meals I prepare. I simply buy more of the ingredients and cook the amounts separately, 1serving for me and the rest for the family. Even my husband has lost some weight! I love the way that the plan is with you all the time on your phone and that you can do your shopping list so easily. I can't really fault the website at all and have found the mentors and support staff really beneficial. The whole of my work are following me on this experience and have asked me which diet I'm on. I chose the high fibre due to medication I was on at the start and have to say I feel so much better for it. I know some friends have also joined now so am really pleased with that. I won't stop singing your praises as it has been really good. Only 3lbs to lose before I move on to the maintain your weight plan. Roll on next week!