My 2nd Family

freedomlass's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“My 2nd Family”

Written on: 24/08/2012 by freedomlass (1 review written)

I have been following the Tesco Diets for some time now, my weight loss may be slow moving and sometimes a bit stagnant but this is down to my difficulty in being able to loose weight, but although my loss is slow I am still loosing which is more than be said for any other programme I have tried.
The main reasons I like this is the freedom, you choose what to have to eat based on your own personal likes and dislikes, if the menu given doesn't quite fit you, just swap it, change ingredients or even plot your own meal and save for another time. There is a vast choice of meals no matter what plan you follow, and the directory of foods to search is huge but there could be just that one thing you like that isn't in the list, no problem just enter the nutritional details from the packaging and save it for next time, you can either keep this for yourself or share it with everyone else, there is something for everyone but if you fancy a change of plan that too is easy to change with no break in your current pattern of weigh in day or menu change day, and if you go holiday? no problem just contact the team and you can place your account on hold so your not paying for weeks that your active on the plan, not like other 'clubs' I could mention.
As for the help from your mentors etc, they are all great always there to help give you words of encouragement, talk straight to you, help with any problems that may arise but if you need help out of hours there is the forum, again someone will be able to help you.
At the end of the day although this is called Tesco Diets, I do not see this as a diet but a change for life, and education as to what is good, bad, or even a no no, I have learnt so much about the nutrition of different foods, things I though were good for me although there aren't bad there is just something better, even in fruits and I am still learning, still tweaking, and still loosing.
Thank you Tesco Diets, your my 2nd family.