Vegetarian option is best diet veggie plan on the market

HelenaWest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Vegetarian option is best diet veggie plan on the market”

Written on: 16/08/2012 by HelenaWest (1 review written)

Having looked at all the veggie options on the other popular diet plans I choose Tesco Diets as it was the most flexible and comprehensive one for non meat or fish eaters. It allows me to pick and choose ingredients that not only I like but all my family like. The food database includes most of the 'strange' vegetarian foods we eat like quorn and tofu, which is great and if it doesn't I can make my own entries. The suggested daily recipes are a lovely mix of familiar foods and suggestions for new things such as Tofu teriyaki stir-fry with rice noodles.

So far I have lost 4 stone in eight months and am loving it. One of the best bits is that after I have planned my week's worth of recipes I can add this to my online Tesco food order and by the next day the food is in my fridge! so no excuse not to stick to the plan.

The online weighing in is just what i need as well. Doing this to my own timescale fits in my busy life and the weekly support emails from the lovely folk in the Tesco support team give me the motivation and encouragement that makes this diet plan work for me so well.