This really works

sue northrop's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“This really works”

Written on: 16/08/2012 by sue northrop (1 review written)

I lost 4 stone in 9 months with the TescoDiets healthy eating weight loss plan and exercise. I completely re educated myself and 2 years on I am still slim. TescoDiets has a great choice of menus and eating patterns so you can find one that fits (or try different ones out if you get bored), lots of useful tools for you to use to suit you, mentors to give you a boost, a shoulder or advice and information that fits what you need.

I used the food diary & menu plan a lot and was shocked how many unhealthy calories I was stacking away. It kept me on track and also tracks calcium, fat salt and water intake - essential for healthy weight loss. The lovely TescoDiets mentors were there when I struggled on the end of an e mail or phone.

The weekly weight in is great and you get a cheery e mail and pat on the back if you stay on target and support to keep going if you don't. We used to dash to the scales for our weekly weigh in and see who'd kept on target. That graph steadily going down is a real motivator.

TescoDiets is great value for money too, cheaper than ice cream treats and cake! Getting down to a healthy weight is just fantastic, if you don't start you won't get there, so give it a go! I did, it worked for me.