just what i needed

alibags's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“just what i needed”

Written on: 03/08/2012 by alibags (1 review written)

Hi i would like to share my point of view about mt diet experience. I started to put on weight after a knee op and giving up smoking, and began to feel like a blob, i kept toying with an idea about diet clubs but that meant going out and discussing my weight with strangers not what i felt confident doing. Then i came across tesco diets then i saw i could use my tesco vouchers so signed up for 6 months.i was very dubious about it working how wrong was i! i went on the light choice diet and each week i have lost 2lb the web site is easy to use once you get use to it. there is always back up if i am having a bad week and questions i have asked have always been answered very quickly. After so many weeks i found i was always having to swap meals so it got a bit boring, after talking to one of my mentors she told me about the totals diet which fits in better with my family meals as they would not have been very impressed with kidney bean curry. It gives me a lot more freedom and if i fancy a takeaway i just make sure i am within my totals. also their are great recipes for all the family. i just love it and will be spending my next tesco vouchers to keep my membership going.Give it a try its worth it!