I feel good,have so much more energy & enjoy my food-great

EileenBang's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“I feel good,have so much more energy and enjoy my...”

Written on: 31/07/2012 by EileenBang (1 review written)

I thought getting older meant you automatically put on some weight, When I went over 11st I though hang on this is not right. I started Tesco Light Choices diet in February 2011 and have now lost over 1st 9lbs and have just a few more pounds to go. The team on line are so helpful and encouraging and I find the site very simple to use and if I have a problem there is always someone to help. My weight loss has been slow but I have managed to keep it off - I do exercise as well and walk a lot. I look forward to my meals and enjoy trying some of the suggestion given in my menu. I manage to eat the food I like and it fits in with my diet plan. Changing foods that I am unable to eat or do not like is easy. I feel so good. I am much more mobile and do not get breathless like I used to. I now get complimented on how well I look and how trim I am. I put this all down my now much improved diet. As time has gone by I am beginning to know what I can and cannot eat. So all I can really say is Thank you so much Tesco Diets. I tell anyone who asks how I have achieved my weight loss that it has been through your diet and your encouraging team of people because it really does work.