Tesco Diets / GI Combination

Lymdieloo6's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Tesco Diets / GI Combination”

Written on: 15/02/2012 by Lymdieloo6 (1 review written)

For as long as I can remember I have been a yo-yo dieter. Found Slimming World the most effective but working full time and running a family there were days when I simply ran out of ideas and/or the motivation. Then last year I discovered the Tesco Diets Website.

I wasn't sure what I was letting myself in to as you couldn't get much idea of the way it worked without joining as a Member. So glad I decided to join as not looked back since.

Yes. The website takes a bit of getting used to as there is so much information and back up. In addition chatrooms and mentor back up.

The BIG PLUS that I have not found with any other diet is having your menu/recipes/shopping list all prepared for you based on personal taste / BMI ,Even to the last minute it is possible to swap to a different diet plan or just swap any of the meals as the day unfolds. SO flexible and easy to follow. I have re-joined, have lost 4lbs in 2 weeks and it is like returning to an old friend.

Thoroughly recommended. Go on, take the plunge. Doubt you will regret it but be prepared to log onto the site at regular intervals, at least twice a day, to keep up the momentum and to keep motivated.