A fantastic service

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“A fantastic service”

Written on: 04/02/2012

I've never dieted before because life's just too busy to be messing around considering how many calories are in this item, or that item. However, after deciding that a change was necessary, I signed up to Tesco Diets. What a fantastic decision this turned out to be.

FOOD/MENU:
After perfecting and personalising the initial menu to my tastes, life has been easy. The plan tells you exactly what to eat for breakfast, lunch, tea and a daily snack - therefore no thought from me required! The plan is so flexible, giving you choices for different budgets or situations (family meals etc) that there really isn't anything else that I could ask for. You can add meals as your 'favourites' and alter meals to your tastes, changing ingredients as necessary.

I opted for the Mediterranean meal plan due to the health benefits, but if at any point I want to change to another type of diet, it's a click of a button.

DELIVERY:
The 'diet to your door' option is another brilliant idea. Once you've chosen your weekly meals, you can either compile a shopping list or you can opt for the food to be delivered via Tesco. Great for a busy working family.

OTHER SERVICES:
The 'progress' section is great, allowing you to log your body measurements and weekly success indicators. A very useful tool.

SUPPORT:
To be honest, because the diet has worked so well in terms of weight loss and has been so easy to follow, I haven't needed any support. However, the support is there if required and it is nice to receive a personal email from one of the Tesco Diet team every week after you've weighed in.

OVERALL:
If you're considering a diet, in my opinion Tesco Diets is an excellent choice.