LL diet - awful

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“LL diet - awful”

Written on: 08/09/2012

Very overpriced nonsense. I don't need counselling, I know I was fat because I ate too much out of greed.
I switched to exante and lost 5 stone in 3 months. At 100 pounds per month it was a LOT cheaper and I haven't put the weight back on because I have done plenty of research on my own about how to maintain a normal weight.
We must stop waiting to be told what to do all the time by counsellors, GP's etc, responsibility for being fat is in our own hands. If you want to get the weight off enough you will do it and maintenance, well we all know full well we can't go back to eating chocolate and cream cakes again, it isn't rocket science.
There are plenty of forums that will give advice on maintaining weight plus books and info on the internet.

Becxcouch's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2013

I totally agree with this review! Although I had an excellent LL counsellor and a fab group (joined in 2009 and still meet regularly now as a group at each others houses), once I lost the weight (5 and 1/2 stone in 21 weeks with NO cheating) I knew exactly what I had to do to keep it off. I have gone up and down around two stone since coming off the packs at the beginning of 2010 but know what I have to do when I feel it needs dealing with and can't justify the price tag of LL now.

I have also gone on to EXANTE packs and just before Christmas I lost 22lbs in 5 weeks and am maintaining well. At just over £100 a month it's a no-brainier. The only downside is I don't like their bars and wish I could still get the LLnut fudge bars but you can't have everything!!

Would definitely recommend a ketogenic diet but they must be done responsibly.