Lighter Life? - Steer well clear!!

6129tony's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Lighter Life? - Steer well clear!!”

Written on: 18/05/2012 by 6129tony (1 review written)

Some years ago I went on the LL diet programme and stuck to it religiously, even forgoing my Christmas dinner. I lost 91/2 stones and found that I could buy off the peg clothes for the first time in 25 years. I felt good about my appearance, but I was always tired and cold, so I didn't really feel good 'inside'. I was 26 stone when I started, and 161/2 stone at the end. As soon as I started to eat I gained weight. I was only eating light meals, but the weight piled on and on. I now weigh 291/2 stone, and I am miserable. The last time that I saw 3 of my LL co-dieters, they all had also gained all the weight plus more. I have since tried hypnotherapy, and appetite-suppressant tablets, but the weight loss is not constant. Some weeks I have lost 5 lbs, then the following week I gain 3 lbs, and so it goes on. My body has never recovered from LL, and I don't think that it ever will, I will always be a fat bloke. Do yourselves a favour and steer clear of this useless Lighter Life diet. They should re-name this diet, 'Ruin-Your-Life'.