Great at the time

klairy's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“Great at the time”

Written on: 08/05/2012 by klairy (1 review written)

I decided after a lot of thinking to try LL, I was extrealmy overweight and the idea of 1-2lb a week weightloss was deflating before i even got started.
LL did everything it did on the tin for the innitial 12 weeks, i lost heaps of weight(5st 8lb) however as soon as the 12 weeks were up, the consultant lost intrest, classes were canceled and she became more interested in getting our money, i lasted for 3 weeks after this.
Needless to say i have gained 4 stone of this weight back... With healthy eating and going to gym. I can not shift weight at all now and looking at a shake makes me sick....

Guest's Response to klairy's Review

Written on: 17/05/2012

What a shame that your consultant let you down so badly! Mine is wonderful and although this is my second time on LL, she is as encouraging as ever. The result is that I have now lost five stone, been able to come off my blood pressure tablets, and still have the enthusiasm to lose 5 stone more to reach a healthy weight. I really hope you find the energy and willpower to try again, but make sure you find the right consultant. And the LL Forum is a great source of support. Good luck!

Guest's Response to klairy's Review

Written on: 18/05/2012

I will never do it again, i'm glad you are doing so well on it though, there is the odd majority that do, i have had two friend who ended up in hospital as a direct result of ll.
I am losing the weight again now but I would never go back to it.